Tuesday, February 18, 2014

My Review of Endless Love

        So I recently watched Endless love and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado............





EndlessLove2014Poster.jpg

        Following their high-school graduation, Jade Butterfield (played by Gabriella Wilde), a sheltered but privileged teen, becomes enthralled with David Elliot (played by Alex Pettyfer), a working-class youth with a troubled past. Though Jade and David quickly fall in love, Jade's father (played by Bruce Greenwood) strongly disapproves of the relationship, while David's father (played by Robert Patrick) advises caution. However, their parents' disapproval only makes the love-struck teens more determined to pursue the intense affair.

     

        I thought the film was actually pretty silly. The entire movie is just stupid and cheesy. Alex Pettyfer and Gabriella Wilde give ok performances (with such a horrible script) and they have great chemistry. It's pretty much a cheap ripoff of Romeo and Juliet (so is the original Endless Love which was released in 1981). Overall it's just a real sloppy mess and I give the film a 2 out of 10.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of Endless Love, what would you score it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments section below and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                                                         Jonah Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment