Sunday, February 16, 2014

My Review of About Last Night

        So I recently watched About Last Night and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado.....





About Last Night One Sheet.jpg

        A modern reimagining of the classic romantic comedy, this contemporary version closely follows new love for two couples as they journey from the bar to the bedroom and are eventually put to the test in the real world.

     
        This film was ok. I had some really funny moments especially when Kevin Hart and Regina Hall are on screen together.There's really not much to say about the film other than it follows the same plot to every other romantic comedy known to man and you really don't the opportunity to care about the characters. Another little small thing that bothered me is that all of the actors are in their mid-30's and they playing characters that are supposedly around 24, I mean it's not a big deal its just something that bothers me in movies. I mean if they were closer to the age of the characters I would believe in what they are trying to portray on screen but you don't. The movie does have some really good laughs and overall I'm going to give About Last Night a 5 out of 10.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of About Last Night, what would you score it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments section below and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                                                        Jonah Sparks 

No comments:

Post a Comment