Sunday, February 9, 2014

My Review of The Lego Movie

        So I recently watched The Lego Movie and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado......





The Lego Movie poster.jpg

        Emmet (voiced by Chris Pratt), an ordinary LEGO figurine who always follows the rules, is mistakenly identified as the Special -- an extraordinary being and the key to saving the world. He finds himself drafted into a fellowship of strangers who are on a mission to stop Lord Business (voiced by Will Ferrell)'s plans to conquer the world. Unfortunately for Emmet, he is hopelessly -- and hilariously -- unprepared for such a task, but he'll give it his all nonetheless.

     

        I absolutely loved the movie. Now I want to start off saying that when the news first broke about a Lego Movie being made I rolled my eyes and I thought this was going to fail miserably... boy was I wrong. This film made me laugh and it has a lot of jokes that some adults will only get. The visuals in the film are amazing and if you can see it in 3D then see it. The voice cast does an amazing job especially Chris Pratt. Now some have compared it to being better than Toy Story and I will say that it is better than Toy Story 2, but not as good as Toy Story and Toy Story 3. The one complaint about the film is that the ending sequence took me out of the film and slowed everything down, but the sequence was still amazing and made me tear up just a little. This film is great and if you get the chance to check it out then do so. Overall i give The Lego Movie a 10 out of 10.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of The Lego Movie, what would you score it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments section and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                                                         Jonah Sparks

2 comments:

  1. Nice review Jonah. The young ones will probably love it, but the adults will probably love it even more. And that's a wonderful thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah the adults will definitely love it.

    ReplyDelete