Sunday, March 8, 2015

My Review of Unfinished Business

        So I recently watched Unfinished Business and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado...





Unfinished Business 2015 film poster.png

        A hard-working small business owner (played by Vince Vaughn) and his two associates (played by Tom Wilkinson, Dave Franco) travel to Europe to close the most important deal of their lives. But what began as a routine business trip goes off the rails in every imaginable and unimaginable way possible.


        This film is flat out terrible. The film tries to be funny and the it ends up embarrassing itself and the best jokes of the movie are in the trailer. I'm a huge fan of the main trio of Vaughn, Wilkinson and Franco and I thought they would work we together and they end up trying way to hard and I ended up hating all three of them. The only reason why this film was made is because Hollywood thinks Vince Vaughn is a leading man and he isn't whatsoever. I also feel like everyone was just so lost and out of place in the film. It has an interesting premise, but the horrible jokes, dialogue and acting just take you out of the film completely. Overall this an unfunny movie and it is a complete waste of time. I give Unfinished Business a 0 out of 10.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of Unfinished Business, what would you rate it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in comments section and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                                           Jonah Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment