Sunday, March 29, 2015

My Review of Get Hard

        So I recently watched Get Hard and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado........





Get Hard film poster.png

        A wrongfully convicted investment banker (played by Will Ferrell) prepares for prison life with the help of the man (played by Kevin Hart) who washes his car.

       

        This film was such a disappointment. Kevin Hart and Will Ferrell are the two funniest actors on the planet and when you put them together you expect a decent film with some great comedy, but this film doesn't give you that. The film is full of comedic cliches that we've seen time and time again, it's predictable from the very beginning and there are not of really good gut-busting jokes. I will say that I did giggle a little at some of them, but nothing really stood out to me. Overall this was another bland comedy with no stand-out jokes. I give Get Hard a 1 out of 10.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of Get Hard, what would you rate it and what did you think of my review? Let men know in the comments section below and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                                           Jonah Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment