Saturday, May 10, 2014

My Review of Neighbors

        So I recently watched Neighbors and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado...............





Neighbors (2013) Poster.jpg

        A young couple named Mac and Kelly (played by Seth Rogen and Rose Byrne respectively) are suffering from arrested development after the birth of their newborn baby. and are forced to live next to a fraternity house which includes there leader named Teddy (played by Zac Efron), their vice president named Pete (played by Dave Franco).

        This film is absolutely hilarious. There are a lot of really great jokes and very memorable quotes. The acting in the film is superb all the way around and this was a great breakout performance for Zac Efron and Rose Byrne completely steals the show with the best jokes in the movie. The film also did a really nice job of developing the story and developing the characters in a way that made you really care about them. Now while there are some really great and memorable jokes, some of the jokes fell really flat and didn't hit home with me. Also some of the jokes just dragged on for way to long and just got annoying after a while. Overall I loved the film and it's one of my favorite films of the year so far and I give Neighbors a 9.5 out of 10.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of Neighbors, what would you rate it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments section and let your voice be heard

                                                                                                                                         Jonah Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment