Wednesday, May 14, 2014

My Review of Moms' Night Out

        So I recently watched Moms' Night Out and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado....







Moms' Night Out poster.jpg

        Feeling overworked by her children, mother of three Allyson (played by Sarah Drew) decides to go on a moms' night out with her friends, Izzy (played by Andrea Logan White) and Sondra (played by Patricia Heaton). The three expect a night to unwind while Allyson's husband, Sean (played by Sean Astin), takes care of all the kids. After their reservation is canceled things go from bad to worse when Allyson's sister-in-law, Bridget (played by Abbie Cobb), realizes that her infant son, Phoenix, is missing. The four travel across the city looking for the child and ultimately learning to quit blaming others for their own problems. While all this is going on, their husbands attempt to care for the children with disastrous results.

       

        You why I review films, it's because I don't want you good people to see garbage like this. The film is flat out terrible. The plot is just flat out stupid, everything looks cheap from the sets, props and even the actors themselves. The jokes aren't funny whatsoever and overall I feel that the film was basically shot on a potato. I honestly think that the filmmakers wanted to make a horrible film just so they can be remembered that they made at least something. Overall the film is horrible and you are literally wasting your money. I wish I was able to give a negative score but I can't so I give Moms' Night Out a 0 out of 10.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of Moms' Night Out, what would you rate it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments section below and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                                                         Jonah Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment