Sunday, September 14, 2014

My Review of No Good Deed

        So I recently watched No Good Deed and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado...





No Good Deed 2014 movie poster.jpg

        Terri (played by Taraji P. Henson), a devoted wife and mother of two, lives an ideal life that takes a dramatic turn when her home and children are threatened by Colin (played by Idris Elba), a charming stranger who smooth-talks his way into her house, claiming car trouble. The unexpected invitation leaves her and her family terrorized and fighting for survival.



        This film is so stupid and pointless. The film brings the same premise that we've seen in plenty of other movies so it brings nothing new to the table. The film wasters two talented actors in Idris Elba and Tarajii P. Henson by having them around yelling and screaming and falling all over the place. The ending of the film is possibly one of the stupidest endings I have ever seen and honestly the film feels like a really dark, over-the-top, horrible soap opera episode. I will say that the film does it's justice with the appropriate length. Overall this is possibly one of the worst movies of the year and just like the title says the film does no good deed. I give No Good Deed a 0.5 out of 10.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of No Good Deed, what would you rate it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments section below and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                                           Jonah Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment