Sunday, September 7, 2014

My Review of The Identical

        So I recently watched The Identical and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado...





The Identical poster.jpg

        Identical twin brothers (both played by Blake Rayne) are separated at birth during the Great Depression. Their parents (played by Brian Geraghty and Amanda Crew) just cannot afford to give them both a life beyond poverty, so one is adopted by loving family. Despite their very different upbringings, the boys' shared passion for music causes their lives to unknowingly intersect as they experience a powerful and mysterious connection often felt by twins.

       

        This film is flat out horrible. I mean don't get me wrong it has a good meaning and message but it's just so boring. It has an all-star cast that has Oscar talent but everyone (even Ray Liotta) mail in their performances.  It's full of the family friendly cliches and they get used over and over again and the film just gets repetitive. The music in the film is what the film is based around but it's really annoying. Overall the film is family friendly and faith based but if you're lucky to make it through the first 30 minutes then you've accomplished something. I give The Identical a 0 out of 10.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of The Identical, what would you rate it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments section below and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                                           Jonah Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment