Monday, March 17, 2014

My Review of The Single Moms Club

        So I recently watched The  Single Moms Club and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado...







The Single Moms Club.jpg

        When five struggling single moms (played by Nia Long, Amy Smart, Cocoa Brown, Wendi McLendon-Covey and Zulay Henao) put aside their differences to form a support group, they find inspiration and laughter in their new sisterhood, and help each other overcome the obstacles that stand in their way.

       

        I really didn't want to review this movie simply because of me being absolutely sick and tired of Tyler Perry, but I figured I could have fun with the review of this piece of crap movie. The five women in the film do not come off as believable single moms, simply because they are too beautiful to be single. But since these are clueless people it doesn't surprise me that they are single. Tyler Perry has really dug himself a little hole for him to jump into. Now I've heard that the film will have a spin-off TV show and I believe that is where it will probably have more success and that's where Tyler Perry needs to stay instead of making movies that are complete borefests. Overall I give The Single Mom's Club a 0 out of 10 and that is being very generous.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of The Single Moms Club, what would you score it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments section below and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                                                         Jonah Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment