Saturday, March 29, 2014

My Review of Noah

        So I recently watched Noah and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado......................





Noah2014Poster.jpg

        The Biblical Noah (played by Russell Crowe) suffers visions of an apocalyptic deluge and takes measures to protect his family from the coming flood.

     

        First off I want to say that I am a christian, I am saved and I am active member in my church. I also want to say that before you go into the film leave your thoughts and beliefs at the door, that way the film can be more enjoyable and then after the film you can judge it for what it's worth. Now with that out of the way I want to say that this film is amazing. Russell Crowe gives an outstanding performance as Noah, and so does the supporting cast especially Emma Watson. The cinematography and visuals in the film are magnificent. The film really makes us think about our lives and it puts a wonderful perspective on mankind. The two small negatives I have is number 1 the violence- the film has some really gruesome scenes that I thought were very unnecessary and number 2 Jennifer Connolly's performance as Noah's wife Naameh. I think she overacted way to much and every time she was on screen I cringed a little. Overall I really enjoyed the film it gave me a new perspective on life. Overall I give Noah a 10 out of 10 and highly recommend that you see it in theaters.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of Noah, what would you rate it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments section and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                                                         Jonah Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment