Saturday, November 16, 2013

My Review of The Best Man Holiday

        So I recently watched The Best Man Holiday and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado....



The Best Man Holiday.jpg

        When college friends reunite after 15 years over the Christmas holidays, they will discover just how easy it is for long-forgotten rivalries and romances to be ignited

        This film was pretty good and it actually surprised me. It is the sequel to the 1999 film The Best Man. All of the actors give really good performances most notably Terrence Howard. The film is very uplifting and spiritual with a lot of mention to the character's religion. The main problem with the film for me was that it felt really slow and dragged on longer than it should've, plus the football scene is one of the most unrealistic scenes I have seen in film. Overall though I give the film a 7 out of 10.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of The Best Man Holiday, what would you score it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                        Jonah Sparks







No comments:

Post a Comment