Saturday, November 9, 2013

My Review of Thor: The Dark World

        So I recently watched Thor: The Dark World and I'm here to bring you my review. I will not reveal any spoilers. So without further ado........






Thor - The Dark World poster.jpg

        Set one year after The Avengers, Thor battles to save the Nine Realms from a mysterious enemy older than the universe itself. A primeval race known as The Dark Elves who are led by Malekith (played by Christopher Eccleston), who is out for revenge, intends to plunge the universe into darkness. Confronted by an enemy that even Odin (played by Anthony Hopkins) and Asgard cannot overcome, Thor (played by Chris Hemsworth) must reunite with Jane Foster (played by Natalie Portman) and set out on a dangerous journey that will force him to make the ultimate sacrifice.

        I had an absolute blast with the film. The action in the film is spectacular and Alan Taylor did a masterful job directing. During the Attack on Asgard, there were so many elements of Star Wars nd it just made me excited for a Disney produced Star Wars film. The on screen chemistry between Hemsworth and Hiddleston is wonderful. The film is filled with non-stop humor and there is one cameo in the film that I did not see coming and it was done perfectly. My main problem with the film....... The villains motive is never explained and he also took a backseat and I mostly forgot about him in the film. My other problem is Kat Dennings, she is literally the worst and most annoying person I have ever seen in film. But overall I had an awesome time in the theaters and I feel that this is in every way, shape and form better than the first Thor and I give the film a 9.5 out of 10.

       So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of Thor: The Dark World, what would you rate it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                                     Jonah Sparks







No comments:

Post a Comment