Tuesday, November 26, 2013

My Review of Delivery Man

        So I recently watched Delivery Man and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado..........





Delivery Man Poster.jpg

        David Wozniak (played by Vince Vaughn), using the alias "Starbuck", is a sperm donor who earns that he has is the father of 533 children from sperm donations that he made in the early 1990's. When a large group of them petition the sperm bank to reveal his identity. David has to decide whether or not to come forward and reveal his identity. Simultaneously, his girlfriend is deciding whether or not he would make a suitable father.

        I didn't really enjoy the film. It has a few laugh-out-loud gutbusting moments. Vince Vaughn plays the same character that he plays in every singe film that he is in. What saves the film is the hilarious up and coming actor Chris Pratt, who just lights up the screen with his charisma and he has bright future ahead of him. Overall I give the film a 6 out of 10.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of Delivery Man, what would you rate it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                                    Jonah Sparks









No comments:

Post a Comment