Sunday, November 17, 2013

My Review of Nebraska

        So I recently watched Nebraska and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado................





Nebraska Poster.jpg

        Father and son named Woody (played by Bruce Dern) and David (played by Will Forte) travel from Billings, Montana to Lincoln, Nebraska to claim prize money Wood believes he has won. Along the way, the two meet up with friends, relatives and acquaintances to whom the father owes money.

        This film is just simply amazing. Bruce Dern gives the best performance of his storied career and Will Forte gives a surprisingly stunning performance and June Squibb  does a masterful job of acting in her debut role. The screenplay is masterful and it is set off well by the film being shot entirely in black and white. This film looks to be one of the Oscar contenders. Overall I give the film a 10 out of 10.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of Nebraska, what would you rate it, and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                                     Jonah Sparks













No comments:

Post a Comment