Tuesday, November 12, 2013

My Review of The Book Theif

        So I recently watched  a leaked copy of The Book Thief (that was recently taken down) and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado........





The-Book-Thief poster.jpg

        A young girl named Liesel Mieminger (played by Spohie Nelisse) living with foster parent (Geoffrey Rush and Emily Watson) in Nazi Germany, begins collecting forbidden books and sharing them with the Jewish refugee hiding in her home

       I thought the film was amazing and it looks to be a serious Oscar contender as well as Geoffrey Rush for Best Actor. Overall I give the film a 9.5 out of 10.

      So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of my review and if you get the chance to watch it let me know what you thought in the comments below.

                                                                                                                  Jonah Sparks



No comments:

Post a Comment