Thursday, June 25, 2015

My Review of Ted

        With Ted 2 being released this weekend, I thought it would be fitting to review its predecessor Ted. So without further ado...





Ted poster.jpg

        In the live action/CG-animated comedy, the film tells the story of John Bennett (played by Mark Wahlberg), a grown man who must deal with the cherished teddy bear named Ted (voiced by Seth MacFarlene) who came to life as the result of a childhood wish...and has refused to leave his side ever since.

       

        This is one of the funniest films I have ever seen in my entire life. Seth MacFarlene is a comedic genius and to be honest if you don't like his comedy then you probably won't like this film whatsoever. The jokes are very raunchy and sometimes inappropriate, but they are gut-busters that will keep you laughing the entire time. I really like the performances in the film and the relationships that the characters on screen is tremendous and the way Mark Wahlberg acts against virtually nothing is pretty great. To be honest this is the closest we will ever get to seeing a Family Guy film on the big screen for the time being. I will say that the film's plot is nothing new and it's pretty predictable, plus some of the jokes just don't really work. Overall this is a really solid comedy and it is one of the best surprises of 2012. I give Ted an 8 out of 10.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of Ted, what would you rate it, are you excited for Ted 2 and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments section below and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                                           Jonah Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment