Monday, June 1, 2015

My Review of San Andreas

        So I recently watched San Andreas and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado...





San Andreas poster.jpg

        In the aftermath of a massive earthquake in California, a rescue-chopper pilot (played by Dwayne "The Rock Johnson) makes a dangerous journey across the state in order to rescue his daughter.

       

        This was a dumb, but fun film. Look I'm going to be straight up with you that this film is stupid and it honestly has one if the worst stories I've seen in film history. It's cliched and it'x predictable from the opening credits, but I had fun watching it. It plays out like every other disaster film, but what sets this apart from the other films is Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. He is the big action star of our time and he fits perfectly into these types of movies and this is his best performance in his career. I honestly think that if he wasn't in the film then the film wouldn't have been as fun as it was. I also really loved the cast and I thought they all also gave pretty great performances. Overall I love the performances, the action scenes and I had a lot of fun with the film, but it's cliched and predictable and it has a lot of choppy and cheesy dialogue that will make you cringe. I give San Andreas a 6 out of 10.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of San Andreas, what would you rate it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments section below and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                                           Jonah Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment