Monday, June 1, 2015

My Review of Aloha

        So I recently watched Aloha and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado.............





Aloha poster.jpg

        Brian Gilcrest (played by Bradley Cooper), a defense contractor falls for Allison Ng (played by Emma Stone), an Air Force pilot, after he is assigned to oversee the launch of a weapons satellite from Hawaii.

        This was such a bad and disappointing film. When I first heard about the film I got really excited simply because of who was involved. I mean you have 3-time Academy Award nominee Bradley Cooper and Academy Award nominated actors in Bill Murray and Emma Stone, plus you have the guy who wrote and directed Jerry Maguire and Almost Famous, yet the film turns into a piece of crap. The story doesn't make a lot of sense, the characters aren't believable and to be honest everyone of the actors are phoning it in. The film has a lot of different storylines that when then come together at the very end and the way that it comes togehter is just lazy writing and the blame goes to writer/director Cameron Crowe. Usually the editing in the film isn't that noticeable, but in this film you can see very little edit and it just doesn't mesh well with the flow and tone of the film. Overall I was really looking forward tot the film, but the film is just lazy and it just doesn't have a good flow to it and the performances are just so miserable that it's really hard to get through the film. I give Aloha a 1 out of 10.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of Aloha, what would you rate it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comment section below and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                                           Jonah Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment