Tuesday, April 21, 2015

My Review of Unfriended

        So I recently watched Unfriended and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado....





Unfriended 2015 teaser poster.jpg

        The film unfolds over a teenager's computer screen as she and her friends are stalked by an unseen figure who seeks vengeance for a shaming video that led a vicious bully to kill herself a year earlier.

       

        This was actually a really decent horror film. The film maybe just a little campy and seem stupid, but it does have a lot of great scares and it's a new, fresh and interesting idea. The performances aren't the greatest but the actors do a good a job and they are developed enough to where you are actually sad when they are killed off one by one. I will say that the story isn't the greatest and I wish it would've had a better plot, but the overall idea of this happening over Skype is cool and neat original concept. Overall this was a nice original film that provides some nice scares, but the plot is pretty dumb. I give Unfriended an 8 out of 10.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of Unfriended, what would you rate it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments section below and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                                           Jonah Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment