Sunday, April 26, 2015

My Review of Little Boy

        So I recently watched Little Boy and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado......





Little Boy poster.jpg

        The story centers on a 7-year-old boy, Pepper Flynt Busbee (played by Jakob Salvati), who uses magic powers produced by his faith[3] to end World War II and bring his father home. The title is a reference to the atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima.

     

        This is a really bad film. I mean the story brings a good message and I feel what it is trying to say, but it just doesn't mesh well. It does put the film in a very interesting setting by using World War II as the background for the movie. I really like the performances eventhough the story isn't the greatest in the world. It does beat you over the head with the sentimental card and the film pushes its morals down your throat. Overall this film has good intentions, but it just fails in every way possible. I give Little Boy a 1 out of 10.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of Little Boy, what would you rate it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments section below and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                                           Jonah Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment