Saturday, April 18, 2015

My Review of Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2

        So I recently watched Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2 and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado...





Paul Blart - Mall Cop 2 poster.jpg

        After six years of keeping our malls safe, Paul Blart (played by Kevin James) has earned a well-deserved vacation. He heads to Vegas with his teenage daughter before she heads off to college. But safety never takes a holiday and when duty calls, Blart answers.

       

        This film is just absolutely god-awful. It's supposed to be a comedy and there is nothing funny about it. The film is just lazy in so many different aspects. Lazy writing, lazy acting, lazy directing and just pure lazy all around the board, even the title is lazy. I'm really curious to know if anyone actually cared about making this movie because everyone on-screen just isn't trying at all and they did the film for a paycheck. It's the same plot form the first film in the same location and it is the worst movie I have seen this year. Overall this film is a pile of crap and I beg you not to waste your hard earned money on the film. I give Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2 a 0 out of 10.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2, what would you rate it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments section below and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                                           Jonah Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment