Friday, November 28, 2014

My Review of Horrible Bosses 2

        So I recently watched Horrible Bosses 2 and I'm here to bring you my review. So without furhter ado...





Horrible Bosses 2.jpg

        After Nick (played by Jason Bateman), Dale (played by Charlie Day), and Kurt (Jason Sudeikis) decide to launch their own business, Burt Hanson (played by Christoph Waltz), a savvy investor, appears to take them down. With no other viable option in sight, the trio decide to kidnap Hanson's son Rex (played by Chris Pine) in order to put up a ransom to take back their business.

       

        This film was alright, but it's not as good as the first film. The first film had a lot of originality to and it and this film really just rehashes a lot of the jokes from the first film. Granted it was really nice to see the main trio back on the big screen togehter as they have amazing chemistry, but not all of the newer jokes don't really hit home. I also really liked seeing Kevin Spacey and Jennifer Aniston returning from the original film and while they do they same routine they do have a lot of great moments. But most of all I absolutely enjoyed the additions of Chris Pine and Christoph Waltz to the cast as they have the best jokes in the film and the best moments in the film. Overall the film has a great cast with a film new jokes sprinkled in, but it rehashes a lot of the same jokes and plot-lines from the first film. I give Horrible Bosses 2 a 5.5 out of 10.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of Horrible Bosses 2, what would you rate it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments section below and let your voice be heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment