Tuesday, April 15, 2014

My Review of Oculus

        So I recently watched Oculus and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado....................





Oculus.jpg

        A brother and sister try to prove their parents' murders were the act of a sinister supernatural force.



        This film was a complete surprise to me. Now let me state that I am a big horror film fan (check out my top 10 horror movies). Now while all of the horror movies are the same and are very predictable, this film is very different form other horror movies simple because it brings sort of a reality fell to it. The acting was pretty good and enjoyed all of the performances. I did not see the ending coming and it really does set up nicely for future films. Now there are a few parts from the movie that do drag on and you get your expected jump scares (as you do in all horror movies). Plus I'm going to bring this up but I think that it fails drastically in one aspect.... IT"S A HORROR MOVIE COMING OUT IN APRIL!!! Overall I really enjoyed the film and I highly recommend it and I'm going to give Oculus an 8 out of 10.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of Oculus, what would you rate it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments section below and let your voice be heard.

Jonah Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment