Sunday, July 5, 2015

My Review of Terminator: Genisys

        So I recently watched Terminator: Genisys and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado...





Terminator Genisys.JPG

        John Connor (played by Jason Clarke) sends Kyle Reese (played by Jai Courtney) back in time to protect Sarah Connor (played by Emilia Clarke), but when he arrives in 1984, nothing is as he expected it to be.

       

        This film is absolutely terrible. Now look I'm a fan of the Terminator franchise (only the first two really matter to anyone) and after the past two films I've been dying to see a good Terminator film for a long time and this one isn't it. While writing this review I am trying to find the things that I actually liked about this film and I'm struggling with it. The film is really boring and there are only a couple of good action scenes that were really spectacular. I also really loved seeing Arnold come back to the franchise and he ended up being the best of the film. There were a few things that bothered me and the main was the story and they way screws up the timeline even more than it already was. It was so confusing that I couldn't follow along with the film and where it was trying to go or what it was trying to be. Now there are some great jokes and they were in the majority of the movie and this an action suspense franchise and yet the film turned into a comedy. Overall the film is complete mess and the only reason why the film got made was becasue the rights go back to James Cameron in 2018 no matter what (which I can't wait for) and the film is simply a cashgrab. I give Terminator: Genisys a 2 out of 10.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of Terminator: Genisys, what would you rate it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments section below and let your voice be heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment