Wednesday, July 15, 2015

My Review of The Gallows

        So I recently watched The Gallows and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado...





The Gallows Poster.jpg

        Twenty years after a deadly freak accident at a high school play, a misguided attempt to re-stage the play and honor the student proves that some things are better left in the past.

       

        This is a really terrible movie. First off it has the found footage aspect which is one of the sloppiest ways to make a film. I wasn't really scared either as the film used a lot of jump scares that were cliched and it just took away from the film. The film was really predictable and the acting was just horrid. On top of that the film just didn't have enough originality to it. Now I will say that the film was done by first time filmmakers so I will give the film somewhat of a pass for that, but I still didn't like the film. Plus something that always bothers me with horror films is that it didn't come out at the appropriate time. Overall this was just a poorly made film and a really bad horror film. I give The Gallows a 0.5 out of 10.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of The Gallows, what would you rate it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments section below and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                                           Jonah Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment