Sunday, July 12, 2015

My Review of Self/less

        So I recently watched Self/less and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado.........





Selfless poster.jpg

        An extremely wealthy man (played by Ben Kingsley) is dying from cancer and undergoes a radical medical procedure that transfers his consciousness into the body of a healthy young man (played by Ryan Reynolds). But all is not as it seems when he starts to uncover the mystery of the body's origin and the secret organization that will kill to protect its cause.

       

        This film was absolutely terrible film. It presents a really great idea and an interesting concept that you are able to sink your teeth into, but the execution just isn't that great. From the moment Ben Kingsley's character is changed into Ryan Reynolds the film begins a downhill slide and it starts to be too smart for it's own good and it becomes messy and confusing. I think the film would've been better had it come out 10 to 15 years ago. I did however really like the performances from both Ben Kingsley and Ryan Reynolds and I just wish they were in a different movie than this one. Overall the film presents some great and interesting idea, but it just isn't executed well at all. I give Self/less a 2 out of 10.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of Self/less, what would you rate it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments section below and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                                           Jonah Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment