Sunday, January 11, 2015

My Review of Taken 3

        So I recently watched Taken 3 and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado..........





Taken 3 poster.jpg

        Bryan Mills (played by Liam Neeson), whose reconciliation with his ex-wife (played by Famke Janssen) is tragically cut short when she is brutally murdered. Consumed with rage, and framed for the crime, he goes on the run to evade the relentless pursuit of the CIA, FBI and the police. For one last time, Mills must use his "particular set of skills," to track down the real killers, exact his unique brand of justice, and protect the only thing that matters to him now - his daughter.

       

        This film is just absolutely horrible. Unlike the first two taken films nobody really gets taken which is something that the franchise had to do before it got old and stale, but unfortunately the franchise has already become boring and predictable. I'm also really disappointed by the script which was written by Luc Besson who has done some amazing films but the script is just so sloppy and it really doesn't know where it wants to go. The film takes you on a journey that doesn't really make any sense and did I mention the film is predictable. I can't even give the film part of a score for the performance of Liam Neeson who's career has recently been filled by movies that have hurt his career and really make me wonder what he wants to do with the rest of his career. Overall the film is just too sloppy, boring and predictable. I give Taken 3 a 0 out of 10.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of Taken 3, what would you rate it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments section below and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                                           Jonah Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment