Saturday, April 26, 2014

My Review of The Other Woman

        So I recently watched The Other Woman and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado...





The Other Woman (2014 film) poster.jpg

        After discovering her boyfriend is married, a woman (played by Cameron Diaz) tries to get her ruined life back on track. But when she accidentally meets the wife he's been cheating on (played by Leslie Mann), she realizes they have much in common, and her sworn enemy becomes her greatest friend. When yet another affair is discovered (played by Kate Upton), all three women team up to plot mutual revenge on their cheating, lying, three-timing SOB.





        I sometimes often wonder why I got into the blogging business to begin with. Because I knew I was going to see really crappy films, but my goodness I never thought I would see something this terrible. I have never been more annoyed in a movie before until I saw this pile crap. The premise is somewhat decent but the characters are just flat out horrible. Honestly I love Cameron Diaz and Leslie Mann, but they are just not that funny in this movie. I also love Kate Upton (but that's a personal thing), but the only reason she is in this is to jiggle her tits. The movie is nearly 2 hours and it feels longer than all of The Hobbit movies and Lord of the Rings movies combined. The film would be great for a girls night out, but only when you are really hammered because you don't want to say you remember anything about this movie. Overall it's a pile of crap and a pointless movie so I'm going to give The Other Woman a 0 out of 10.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of The Other Woman, what would you rate it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments section below and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                                          Jonah Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment