Saturday, April 5, 2014

My Review of Captain America: The Winter Soldier

        So I recently watched Captain America: The Winter Soldier and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado...







Captain America The Winter Soldier.jpg

        After the cataclysmic events in New York with his fellow Avengers, Steve Rogers, aka Capt. America (played by Chris Evans), lives in the nation's capital as he tries to adjust to modern times. An attack on a S.H.I.E.L.D. colleague throws Rogers into a web of intrigue that places the whole world at risk. Joining forces with the Black Widow (played by Scarlett Johansson) and a new ally, the Falcon (played by Anthony Mackie), Rogers struggles to expose an ever-widening conspiracy, but he and his team soon come up against an unexpected enemy.

       

        This film was amazing. The film is action-packed, it has some amazing visuals and it has some of the best fight choreography that I have ever seen in a film. The story is amazing and can get a little confusing at times, but it was one that kept me guessing and on the edge of my seat. The story itself has an espionage feel to it and it has a lot of themes that we in america deal with today. The acting is awesome and I really loved the addition of Anthony Mackie as Falcon. I will state that this is the best stand-alone movie in the MCU and it gives The Avengers a run for its money as the claim to being the greatest comic book movie of all-time. Overall I really enjoyed the film and I'm excited to see how everything that happens in this film relates to the upcoming The Avengers: Age of Ultron. Overall I give Captain America: The Winter Soldier a 10 out of 10 and you should definitely check this out in theaters.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of Captain America: The Winter Soldier, what would you rate it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments section and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                                                         Jonah Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment