Thursday, April 24, 2014

My Review of Heaven is for Real

        So I recently watched Heaven is for Real and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado...





Heavenisforrealtheaterposter.jpg

        Colton (played by Connor Corum) claims to have visited Heaven during a near death experience. Colton recounts the details of his amazing journey with childlike innocence and speaks matter-of-factly about things that happened before his birth ... things he couldn't possibly know. Todd (played by Greg Kinnear) and his family are then challenged to examine the meaning from this remarkable event.

       

        I actually really enjoyed this movie. The acting is phenomenal especially by Greg Kinnear and newcomer Connor Corum. The story is beautifully written and makes us really wonder if we should believe this young boy's amazing story. I will also say that the movie take the audience on a visually stunning and emotional journey. It is every christian oriented film that the whole family can enjoy. Now I will say that while the film is emotional, it gets a little to emotional and that aspect gets a little old, as well as having to many over-dramatic moments. But this film ultimately asks what are you willing to believe. Overall the film is enjoyable for the whole family and I'm going to give Heaven is for Real and 8 out of 10.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think about Heaven is for Real, what would you rate it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments section below and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                                                         Jonah Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment