Sunday, September 14, 2014

My Review of Dolphin Tale 2

        So I recently watched Dolphin Tale 2 and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado...





Dolphin Tale 2.jpg

        Dolphin Tale 2 continues the story of the brave dolphin Winter, whose miraculous rescue and recovery-thanks to a groundbreaking prosthetic tail-made her a symbol of hope and perseverance to people around the world. When Winter's dolphin friend passes away, everyone in Clearwater Marine Aquarium works to find a dolphin so Winter can remain in Clearwater.

     

        This film was exactly the same as the first one and I really enjoyed this one as well. the film remains a campy over-the-top emotional story that is very cliched. In some cases it is but not as bad as I had thought it was going to. The film has a lot of dramatic moments that really hit home with several people and this film is an inspiration to those who have lost limbs to whatever it may be and it just gives them a sense of hope. I really licked the acting in the film especially for Harry Connick Jr. and Nathan Gamble. However I didn't really like Morgan freeman in the film simply because he played the same character that he always plays and he and Ashley Judd both act like they are just in the film for the paycheck. I also thought while there were some really powerful moments most of them were really cheesy and over-the-top. Overall the film is really inspiring and packed with really good performance but with some of the most cheesiest and campy cliched moments in film. I give Dolphin Tale 2 an 8 out of 10.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of Dolphin Tale 2, what would you rate it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments section below and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                                           Jonah Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment