Tuesday, September 2, 2014

My Review of As Above, So Below

        So I recently watched As Above, So Below and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado...





As Above, So Below Poster.jpg

        When a team of explorers ventures into the uncharted maze of bones, they uncover the secret of what this city of the dead was meant to contain.

       

        This film is pretty mediocre. The film has a lot of the same elements that every horror movie has, but it uses them in a unique way. We really get a good interpretation of what Hell could really look like and the film uses symbology to really hammer the point home. The film however uses the found-footage element which is something annoys me to the core. It makes the film look so sloppy when the camera shakes all over the place and you can't tell what is god's name is going on. I will say that are a couple of scary moments that will make you jump. Overall the film brings some new things to the table, but it tends to reuse old horror elements. I give As Above, So Below a 4 out of 10.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of As Above, So Below, what would you rate it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments section below and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                                                         Jonah Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment