Tuesday, October 13, 2015

My Review of Shanghai

        So I recently watched Shanghai and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado........





Shanghai (2010 film) poster.jpg

        This period drama concerns an American (played by John Cusack) in Shanghai who, through the investigation of the death of a friend, ends up falling in love while stumbling upon a political conspiracy.

       

        This film is just absolutely terrible film. You have a cast that includes John Cusack, Chow Yun-Fat, Ken Wantanabe and Jeffery Dean Morgan and you're telling me that the film is going to be absolutely terrible then I wouldn't believe you, but this film was just that. The film has no cohesive story and what little it does have doesn't make any sense. Whoever wrote this film needs to be fired because the plot is one of the stupidest I've ever seen and the dialogue is just way too choppy and cheesy for anyone to witness. The film also moves really slow and it's just way too boring to keep your focus on. The one thing that actually did standout was the real-life events that were in the background of the films story and they should've been more involved with the plot. Overall this film is too dreadful to watch and it is a complete waste of time. I give Shanghai a 0 out of 10.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of Shanghai, what would you rate it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments section below and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                                           Jonah Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment