Saturday, May 9, 2015

My Review of Hot Pursuit

        So I recently watched Hot Pursuit and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado....





Hot Pursuit 2015 poster.jpg

        Texas police officer Rose Cooper (played by Reese Witherspoon) grew up tagging along with her father, who was also a cop. After an accident, Cooper gets assigned at a dead-end job at the police station. One day she gets assigned to protect a drug dealer and his wife Daniella Riva (played by Sofía Vergara), who are going to testify against a drug lord. The pick up goes awry and Cooper must protect Mrs. Riva from criminals and dirty cops.

     

        I'm going to be brutally honest with you all... this film sucks. I'm sorry, but whoever green-lit this film needs to be fired immediately. Look I'm a huge fan of Reese Witherspoon, but if this was the first film I had watched her in, I would think she is a terrible actress and that needs to quit acting now. I also like Sofia Vergara, but she can't act worth a lick and her accent (while I understand that it is her Colombian accent) is really annoying in the film so much so that you can't understand a word she says. Witherspoon's accent is terrible in the film as well and the film just went south from the opening scene. They have no chemistry on screen and the jokes are horrendous. I'm being serious when I say I didn't laugh once watching the movie, not once. I was actually pissed off that someone made this bad of a film. Overall this film is terrible and don't waste your money it. If I could give Hot Pursuit a negative number then I would, but I can't so I give it a 0 out of 10.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of Hot Pursuit, what would your rate it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments section below and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                                           Jonah Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment