Tuesday, March 18, 2014

My Review of Veronica Mars

        So I recently watched  Veronica Mars and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado.......





Veronica Mars Film Poster.jpg

        On the eve of graduating law school, Veronica Mars (played by Kristen Bell) has put Neptune and her amateur sleuthing days behind her. While interviewing at high-end New York law firms, Veronica Mars gets a call from her ex-boyfriend Logan (played by Jason Dohring) who has been accused of murder. Veronica heads back to Neptune just to help Logan find an attorney, but when things don't seem right with how Logan's case is perceived and handled, Veronica finds herself being pulled back into a life she thought she had left behind.

       

        This film was better than expected. Having not watched the TV show really helped me because I was able to keep an open mind. I really thought Kristen Bell did a really good job and gave a great performance. The film was really upbeat and very suspenseful. The problem with the film is that it is based off of a TV show and it really does feel like a 2 hour episode of a TV and it was really poorly paced. Overall I enjoyed the film but I felt bored by the concept of a TV show being made into a movie. Overall I give Veronica Mars a 5 out of 10.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of Veronica Mars, what would you score it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments section below and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                                                         Jonah Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment