Sunday, March 2, 2014

My Review of Non-Stop

        So I recently watched Non-Stop and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado...............





Non-Stop2014Poster.jpg

        During a transatlantic flight from New York City to London, U.S. Air Marshal Bill Marks (played by Liam Neeson) receives a series of cryptic text messages demanding that he instruct the airline to transfer $150 million into an off-shore account. Until he secures the money, a passenger on his flight will be killed every 20 minutes.

       

        This film was a pleasant surprise. For the first half of the film I was really intrigued and it felt like the best part of another Liam Neeson film in Taken and the action is just amazing, but the second half of the film is tragic a utter mess and it feels like the extremely bad parts of Taken 2 (another Liam Neeson film). Overall the film is great the in the first act and a half but the rest of the film is pretty bad, the action is really good and for the most part the film is really suspenseful. Overall I give Non-Stop a 6.5 out of 10.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of Non-Stop, what would you rate it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments section below and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                                                         Jonah Sparks


No comments:

Post a Comment