Sunday, March 9, 2014

My Review of Mr. Peabody & Sherman

        So I recently watched Mr. Peabody & Sherman and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado...





Mr Peabody & Sherman Poster.JPG

        Mr. Peabody (voiceed by Ty Burrell), the most accomplished canine in the world, and his boy, Sherman (voiceded by Max Charles), use a time machine called the Wabac (voiced by Leila Birch) to embark on outrageous adventures. However, when Sherman takes the Wabac without permission to impress his friend Penny (voiced by Ariel Winter), he accidentally rips a hole in the universe and causes havoc with world history. It's up to Mr. Peabody to mount a rescue and prevent the past, present and future from being permanently altered.

       

        I thought the film was really great. When I first heard about the film, I instantly rolled my eyes. But I was really wrong. Knowing the source material (it was skit that played during The Rocky & Bullwinkle Show) beforehand really helped me out. The voice cast is unbelievable especially Ty Burrell does a great job of voicing the iconic characte of Mr. Peabody. The visuals in the film were amazing especially with the time-traveling effects (which you have to see n 3D). The jokes in the film are really good, but some of them fall really flat, also the film goes by really quick. Overall I really enjoyed this film and film can be enjoyable for both adults and children so i'm going to give Mr. Peabody & Sherman a 9.5 out of 10.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of Mr. Peabody & Sherman, what would you score it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments section and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                                                         Jonah Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment