Monday, March 31, 2014

My Review of Sabotage

        So I recently watched Sabotage and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado.................





Sabotage (2014 film poster).jpg

        John “Breacher” Wharton (played by Arnold Schwarzenegger) leads an elite DEA task force that takes on the world's deadliest drug cartels. When the team successfully executes a high-stakes raid on a cartel safe house, they think their work is done - until, one-by-one, the team members mysteriously start to be eliminated. As the body count rises, everyone is a suspect.

       

        This film is pretty bad. Look I'm a huge Schwarzenegger fan and I love just about every movie he's ever done, but his film is so bad. The story gets really confusing and very sloppy. I had really high hope for the film simply because the director is the same who did Training Day and End of Watch (which are incredible movies). This is Arnold's worst performance and just tries too hard. The supporting cast a few bright spots but other than that you really don't give a crap about what happens to their characters in the film. I will admit there are a lot of good action scenes and those kept me entertained for the most part but I was just simply too bored with the film. Overall I give Sabotage a 2 out of 10 and I would only watch it if it was on TV and it was the only thing on.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of Sabotage, what would you rate it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments section below and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                                                         Jonah Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment