Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The Lone Ranger Review

        The Lone Ranger was a radio series in the 30's and a TV series from 1949 to 1957. Its had a few small film adaptations, but it is now a major motion picture coming to us from Walt Disney and Jerry Bruckheimer. It stars Armie Hammer as John Reid/ The Lone Ranger and Johnny Depp as jack Sparrow (oops sorry I mean Tonto).  I watched the film over the 4th of July weekend and I'm going to bring you my review. So without further ado................







TheLoneRanger2013Poster.jpg

     The film tells the story from Tonto's (Depp) perspective and it tells how John Reid (Hammer) became The Lone Ranger after his brother was murdered.

     This movie is horrible and 'm going to give you my reasons


  1. The film was way too long. I mean the film could have went to maybe 1 hr 50 min or possibly 2 hrs but not 2 1/2 hours.
  2. The film had a lot of action, but the best action didn't even happen til the last 20 minutes of the film
  3. There was no need for Tonto explaining the story.
  4. Johnny Depp plays Jack Sparrow in the old west     
        I absolutely hated it, the jokes weren't funny and all of the pointless action really hurt my eyes and brain, but Armie Hammer does give a good performance in a bad movie (its not his the fault the film was awful) and the last action sequence was he best thing about the film so I give it a 3.5 out of 10.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of The Lone Ranger, did you like it or dislike it, and did you like or dislike my review? Let me know in the comment and let your voice be heard.
 
                                                                              Jonah Sparks

       









No comments:

Post a Comment