Sunday, July 21, 2013

Comic-Con 2013 Review

        Well ladies and gentlemen Comic-Con 2013 has came and passed and this years festivities will be remembered for a very long time. Today I'm going to give the top 5 headlines from this weekends events. So without further ado.............








San Diego Comic-Con International logo.svg

         Now for those of you that don't know what Comic-Con is I'm going to simply put it as nerd heaven for four days in San Diego. Its basically a convention with news about comic books science fiction/fantasy, film/television, horror, animation,anime, manga, toys, collectible card games, video games, and fantasy novels. Now being that this is a movieblog I will only bring you the top 5 movie headlines


  1. Warner Bros. and DC Comics have finally gotten their heads out of the butts and are starting to listen to the fans with their upcoming list of movies. It was announced through a Man of Steel promo that the Man of Steel sequel will be coming out but with a little twist in the form of Batman. That's right in 2015 the Man of Steel and the Caped Crusader are going to be facing off against each in other in the film entitled World's Finest or simply Batman vs. Superman with the same cast and crew as the first Man of Steel returning. That's not all though, they also announced that in 2016 we will see a Flash movie and in 2017 the long awaited Justice League movie will finally hit the big screen. I can say that I am overjoyed with this news and 2015's slate of movies just got even bigger with World's Finest joining The Avengers 2, Star Wars Episode 7 and a whole list f other awesome movies.
  2. Speaking of The Avengers,  Marvel had a panel as well that announced the title of the film which will be called The Avengers: Age of Ultron. What this means is that the film's villain will be Ultron and it will also possibly be the introduction of another hero in the form of Vision who is rumored to be played by Vin Diesel and the film will also introduce the already revealed Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver.
  3. Several trailers were released with the most buzz worthy one being The Hunger Games: Catching Fire which gives a little bit of more in depth detail of what the film will be about for those of us that loved the first film and didn't read the books (like myself)
  4.  It was announced that in the upcoming film The Wolverine (in theaters on July 26th) that there will be a Post-Credits scene which will tease the upcoming film X-Men: Days of Future Past (in theaters on May 23rd 2014)
  5. Finally Sony released a short 40 second promo for The Amazing Spider-Man 2 that featured Electro. It was also announced what some fans already knew or were pretty confident guessers that the film and the 3rd installment will introduce several members of the Sinister Six with the 4th film to actually show the entire supervillain group  fighting against Spider-Man.
         So ladies and Gentlemen what do you think  of the headlines, do any of these excite you and are you looking forward to these headlines coming to fruition? Let me know in the comments and let your voice be heard. Also I wanted to state that there will be no new blogs coming out until next Saturday or Sunday due to the fact of me being out of town for the week and I will not have any internet connection, so with that being said if you get bored read my past blogs, comment or just go see a movie. I also want to say thank you to everyone that has read my posts and is supporting me. I have already hit 1000 views ( and before you ask, no I didn't read my page 1000 times, all of my views do not count towards my total views) and I couldn't have done it without you. So again thank you guys and have a safe and wonderful week.

                                                                                 Jonah Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment