Saturday, February 1, 2014

My Review of That Awkward Moment

        So I recently watched That Awkward Moment and I'm here to bring you my review. so without further ado...





That Awkward Moment.jpg

        Flings turn serious for three bachelors Jason, Daniel and Mikey (played by Zac Efron, Miles Teller and Michael B. Jordan respectively) who swore to stay single in support of a heartbroken pal. Now the harder each of them try to cover up their commitments, the more complicated their love lives become.

       

        This film was better than expected especially for a January movie. I really loved the chemistry between Efron, Teller and Jordan and you can tell that they really enjoyed working with each other. While I though it was an interesting take on the romantic comedy genre, it's still the same format that you see in every other single romantic comedy. I really enjoyed the film though and I'm excited to see where the main trio can go in their careers. Overall I give That Awkward Moment a 6 out of 10.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of That Awkward Moment, what would you rate it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments section and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                                                         Jonah Sparks








No comments:

Post a Comment