Wednesday, November 6, 2013

My Review of Free Birds

        So I recently watched Free Birds and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado...............





Free Birds poster.jpg

         The film tells the story of two birds Reggie and Jake (voiced by Owen Wilson and Woody Harrellson) who travel back in time to the first thanksgiving to try and stop turkeys from being on the menu at the great feast.

         This film sucks. The film plot gets convoluted and confusing, the film fells like it took 2 1/2 hours when its only 1 1/2 and its also a thanksgiving movie that came out around Halloween. The film is just stupid and it is not only one of the worst animated films, it is one of the worst films ever made. So as of now this is my least favorite film of the year and overall I give the film 0.5/10.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of Free Birds, what would you score it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                                      Jonah Sparks










No comments:

Post a Comment