Wednesday, November 20, 2013

My Review of Charlie Countryman

        So I recently watched Charlie Countryman and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado......




Charlie Countryman (2013).jpg

        Charlie Countryman (played by Shia LaBeouf) is just a normal guy until he meets  and falls in love with Gabi (played by Evan Rachel Wood), a Romanian girl after he sits next to her father on a a plane that resulted in his death. But Gabi is married to Nigel (played by Mads Mikkelsen), a violent and mentally unstable crime boss with a gang of thugs at his disposal. Armed with little more than his wit and naive charm, Charlie endures one bruising beatdown after another to woo Gabi and keep her out of harm's way. Finally, his exploits of blind valor create such a mess that he's left with only one way out: to save the girl of his dreams (he has to die).

        This movie is boring, horribly paced and it jumps around way to much. I actually like Shia LeBeouf ( a lot of people don't) but this is his worst performance yet. I thought this film would be more of a romantic comedy instead of being somewhat of a mobster love story, but anyway its a pointless movie. I give the film a 3 out of 10.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of Charlie Countryman, what would you rate it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                            Jonah Sparks












No comments:

Post a Comment