Sunday, June 9, 2013

How This Blog Will Work

             First off I want to say if you are reading this then thank you. I am going to need all the support in the world to make this a successful blog. This is going to be a hobby for me because I love movies and I have literally seen thousands upon thousands upon thousands of films (and maybe more) and I am not kidding. People call me crazy, weird, and every other name you can call someone and to those people I say thank you because are my motivation to do better and to make this blog successful.

              This blog will mainly cover movie reviews of all movies (currently in theaters and older movies) and I will preview upcoming movies. I will also try bring you my top 10 list at least once a week which will cover genres and movies in general. Also if possible I will bring you all the movie news (updates on movies, box office numbers and what they mean, and also news about casting and brand new projects in the works)

               I have learned one thing from my personal movie-blogging idol John Campea that never really crossed my mind and that is "In film everyone's opinion matters" meaning that films are subjective and that people are allowed to agree and disagree on movies under their own personal beliefs. I absolutely love everyone's view on movies even if I love or hate the movie. With that being said please comment on my posts and let your voice be heard I will not judge you and I will try to see your opinion from your perspective but in the same token please respect my opinion. Plus if their is a movie you want reviewed then please recommend it and  I will try my best to bring you the best review possible
             
                With all of this my main goal is to reach out to a variety of new people and bring them in to see movies they never would have imagined seeing. As well with my main goal I plan on keeping the blog and possibly moving it to a show on YouTube and if the blog were to be a hit and you all like it then I may one day move it to it's own site

                  I want to thank everyone of you all and the support you will hopefully give. I will do my best to bring clarity and to be the best movie blogger I can be.


                                                                                                        Jonah Sparks
               

2 comments:

  1. Sweet work Jonah. Although I think I have seen more movies than you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Wiley and you probably have and if you could spread the word about the blog I need all the support I can get

    ReplyDelete