Sunday, January 26, 2014

My Review of I, Frankenstein

        So I recently watched I, Frankenstein and I'm here to bring you my review. So without further ado........





I Frankenstein Poster.jpg

        Set in a dystopic present where vigilant gargoyles and ferocious demons rage in a battle for ultimate power, Victor Frankenstein's creation Adam (played by Aaron Eckhart) finds himself caught in the middle as both sides race to discover the secret to his immortality.

       

        This movie is a joke. Possibly one of the worst adaptations of Frankenstein in the history of film. It has a stupid plot and everyone is overacting way too much. Aaron Eckhart stated before the films release that he tried to channel is inner Heath Ledger for this role and he fails miserably. The movie is so bad that I was laughing at how bad it was. Th story makes you not want to care for a character. The one thing I  did like was the action especially with the Gargoyles.Overall I hated this film and no point in hurting myself in explaining the movie any farther so i'm going to give I, Frankenstein a 0.5 out of 10.

        So ladies and gentlemen what did you think of I, Frankenstein, what would you rate it and what did you think of my review? Let me know in the comments section and let your voice be heard.

                                                                                                                                         Jonah Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment